Adrienne Brown is a Clinical Psychologist who provides psychological therapy to individuals around a range of challenges including fertility and conception, pregnancy, childbirth and parenting. She specialises in mindfulness-based therapies however tailors her therapeutic approach according on individual needs.
When might individual therapy be helpful?
- Fertility issues
- History of anxiety or depression and requiring support plan to reduce risk of relapse during pregnancy or after childbirth
- Childbirth preparation
- Making decisions and exploring options about pregnancy
- Coping with unexpected outcomes (g., stillbirth, miscarriage, genetic conditions, problems at birth, cot death)
- Adjusting to changes arising from pregnancy and parenting
- Discussing the pregnancy with others (e.g., partner, children, parents, religious or cultural groups)
- Relationship concerns
Individual session costs and rebates
- The fee for a standard 50-minute session is $150 (online) or $200 (Barwon Consulting Suites, face-to-face).
- A rebate of $124.50 per session for up to 10 sessions per calendar year is available for those with a referral for psychological therapy from a GP, Psychiatrist or Paediatrician under the Medicare Better Access Scheme.
- A rebate of $62.20 per session for up to 3 sessions is available for those with a referral for pregnancy support counseling from a GP.
- Note rebates are not available for online therapy.
Please contact me if you have questions about individual therapy.
Session times and locations
- Mondays 7:30pm & 8:30pm
- No Medicare rebate is available for online unfortunately
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact Adrienne through the contact page on this website.
Barwon Consulting Suites
10/147 Marshalltown Road, Grovedale, 3216
- Tuesdays 8am to 2:30pm
- Wednesdays 10am to 6pm
If you would like to make an appointment please contact Barwon Consulting Suites on 5243 7733 during business hours.